• 1 1/2 cups (150 g) organic sprouted farro mix with sunflower seeds
• 1 1/2 cups (53 g) organic puffed farro with honey
• 1/2 cup (60 g) pecans, roughly chopped
• 1 cup (145 g) cranberries
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon (1 g) ground cinnamon
• /2 cup (175 g) acacia honey (or similar)
Homemade Granola Bars
Heat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Line an 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some to extend over the sides.
In a large bowl, mix together the sprouted farro mix, Organic puffed farro with honey, pecans, cranberries, salt and cinnamon. Now add the honey and mix until combined.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan with the help of a spatula. Spread evenly then take another piece of parchment paper to help flatten the mixture completely.
Bake the homemade granola bars for 20-25 minutes. Remove the bars from the oven then press down on them again with the parchment paper.
Let the bars cool completely in the pan. Lift the parchment paper out and set it on a cutting board. Cut into 8 bars. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe and video by Italian-based food blogger
Cindy Swain from italicanakitchen.com