• 1/3 cup (50g) almonds
• 1/3 cup (50g) walnuts
• 5oz (150g) Medjool dates, pitted
• 2 tbsp (30g) almond butter
• 2 1/2 tbsp (17g) raw unsweetened cacao
• 2 tbsp (22g) hemp seeds
• 1 tbsp (15ml) coconut oil
• 1/4 cup (30g) Whole grain Emmer Muesli with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Muesli Energy Balls
In a food processor, finely grind the almonds and walnuts. Add Whole grain Emmer Muesli with chocolate chips and the rest of the ingredients and blend until well mixed. Roll the mixture into 10-12 balls the size of a walnut.
Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe and video by Italian-based food blogger
Cindy Swain from italicanakitchen.com